Mike Timmermann, Clark.com
If you’re an Amazon Prime member who likes to shop at Whole Foods Market, here’s a new way to cut your grocery bill!
In addition, the retail giant says there will be Prime exclusive discounts on best-selling items.
“We’re excited that Prime savings will be available at nearly half of our Whole Foods Market stores this week, giving more Prime members access to great deals just in time for summer,” said A.C. Gallo, President and Chief Operating Officer at Whole Foods Market. “Based on the positive customer feedback and successes we’ve seen over the past month, we’re accelerating our timeline to expand these savings to all of our U.S. stores.”
The savings are currently available at Whole Foods Market stores in the following states and at Whole Foods Market 365 stores nationwide:
- Missouri (Kansas City only)
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Amazon Prime members will get new discounts at Whole Foods Market
Beginning June 13, Prime members can enjoy exclusive offers on many popular products, including:
- Organic yellow nectarines and peaches, $1.99/lb., save $2/lb.
- Made-in-house pork sausage, no antibiotics, $3.99/lb., save $3/lb.
- Wild sustainably caught yellowfin tuna steaks, $15.99/lb., save $9/lb.
- Annie’s Natural Macaroni & Cheese, buy one, get one free
- Essentia Water, 1.5L bottles, 4/$5
- Self-serve tea cookies by the pound, 50 percent off (one-day sale, June 15)
Prime deals will be showcased prominently in the store. Customers can also go to the Whole Foods Market app to find out about the offers for that week.
Follow these three steps to get started with the new loyalty program:
- Download the Whole Foods Market app and sign in with your Amazon account
- Look for blue signs in the store that call attention to special deals for Prime members and yellow signs for items to save an extra 10%
- Scan the Prime code on your app to have savings applied at checkout
Meanwhile, Amazon said it’s planning to expand free two-hour delivery on Whole Foods Market groceries through Prime Now, which is currently in 10 cities.
These changes come after Amazon recently increased the price of an annual Prime membership from $99 to $119.
Not sure whether you should sign up for Amazon Prime or pay for another year? Here are Team Clark’s 12 things to consider before you renew Amazon Prime!