It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Target! The discount retailer has unwrapped its holiday plan that includes discounts, free shipping and new merchandise.
arget unveils ways to save this holiday season
“Target is at our very best during the holidays, and we’re building on last year’s winning formula to make the 2016 holiday season even better,” said Target CEO and Chairman Brian Cornell. “We’re elevating and expanding the offers that helped guests save time and money to make the most of their holidays.”
Here are 7 things you need to know to save the most money at Target!
1. $10 off a $50 purchase: Starting in mid-November, save $10 off a $50 purchase on a different product category every week, such as groceries, home, clothing and toys.
2. $25 off a $100 purchase: Similar to the other deal, this promotion starts in December.
3. 10 Days of Deals: Target’s popular promotion from 2015 is back this year, featuring a different offer every day for 10 days.
4. Free shipping: The retailer’s free shipping promotion has been extended by a full week. Target will waive the shipping fee for all digital orders from October 25 to January 1.
5. 50% off toys: Cartwheel, Target’s digital savings app, will offer 50% off one toy per day between November 1 and December 24.
6. Gift card savings: Save 10% on Target gift cards on December 4 using Cartwheel.
7. Price match guarantee: You can price match any purchase made from November 1 to December 24, excluding Thanksgiving through Cyber Week.
What’s new this year?
In addition to these money-saving offers, Target is launching the Wonderlist, a gift guide showcasing hundreds of items to help shoppers find “personal, meaningful and creative gifts.”
As always, there will be a heavy focus on toys, including Stars Wars and Disney Princess.
And new this year, Target is introducing Wondershop, a shop-within-a-shop with about 2,000 items for all of your tree-trimming needs — available in stores and online.
For more information follow this link, clarkhoward.com