SEATTLE – Dutch Bros Coffee has issued a recall of solar eclipse glasses that were given to customers with the purchase of a large drink.
Here is a full statement from Dutch Bros Coffee:
“Today Dutch Bros Coffee handed out eclipse glasses at many of our stands. We are now issuing a full voluntary recall of these glasses. We purchased these glasses after receiving certification of ISO compliance from the manufacturer. Further investigation has led us to question this certification. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us, so we are issuing this voluntary recall.
- 2202 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201
- 735 Hardie Ave SW, Renton, WA 98057
- 8229 Martin Way SE, Lacey, WA 98516
- 7225 Martin WA E, Olympia, WA 98516
Western Washington partial eclipse coverage:
- Everything to know about the partial eclipse passing over Western Washington today
- What to know: Eclipse traffic expected to clog W. Washington roads
- How to protect your eyes and camera during eclipse
- Not traveling to Oregon? Seattle will still get 92 percent of eclipse
- Seattle optometrist recalling unverified eclipse glasses sold at clinic
- This is what a solar eclipse looks like from space