If you’re looking to make some extra money for the holidays, or just for life, Amazon is hiring!
The e-commerce giant needs customer service associates who will work from home to troubleshoot issues that customers may have, primarily over the phone.
Amazon is hiring seasonal workers
According to the job posting, the gig pays $10 an hour and there’s paid training.
Because the end of the year is a busy season for Amazon, employees may be required to work between 20 and 40 hours a week, plus all of the major holidays.
You must also live in one of these 20 states to apply for the position:
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Here are some of the required qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger tools
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Ability to take any shift Sunday through Saturday from 3:00am to Midnight Pacific Time zone