If you’re looking for a full-time gig, but want to work in the comfort of your home, Hilton is now hiring.
Hilton is looking to hire “remote reservation sales associates” who will assist and help guest with their travel arrangements over the phone.
According to Hilton’s job posting, here’s some of the duties a “reservation sales associate” is required to complete:
- Answer the telephone and greet prospective guests in a friendly manner to create a superior guest experience.
- Listen to and acknowledge callers to ensure understanding of inquiries and to deliver personalized travel solutions.
- Utilize solution-oriented sales skills to maximize revenue for our hotels and business partners worldwide.
- Provide accurate information regarding availability, sales promotions, accommodation types, transportation to and from hotels, rates, etc.
The position also requires applicants to have a year of experience working in customer service or a sales role, as well as experience with meeting specific metrics/goals and negotiating.
Employees are expected to work 40 hours a week, including weekends and holidays, and should be willing to work flexible hours ranging from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. Central Time.
Even though the position is conducted virtually, Hilton is only hiring candidates in these 29 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Hilton says qualified applicants must also have great communication skills and computer proficiency.
Upon hiring, you will provide the following equipment:
- Landline compatible with phone
- Headset compatible with phone
- Surge protector
- Dedicated landline (cellular phones not permitted)
- High speed wired internet connection (wireless is not permitted)
- Home office free from background noise and distractions
If you’re interested in learning more about this position, click here to apply.