Debbie Lord, Cox Media Group National Content Desk
Probably the most anticipated Black Friday ad was released overnight, and it did not disappoint.
Walmart posted its 32-page holiday ad and announced its stores will be open all day on Thanksgiving for those who want to get a jump on holiday shopping.
As in the past, Walmart is featuring deals on televisions and toys along with housewares and electronics.
Walmart Black Friday deals will begin at 6 p.m. Thanksgiving (local time) but you can shop the deals all day online on Black Friday. Most of the items advertised in the ad will be available at walmart.comstarting at 12:01 a.m. ET Thanksgiving. Some items will be available online only.
The world’s largest retailer is also running an online sneak preview of items you can order now. You can view the two pages of offers here. The sale runs from Nov. 9 through 12.
- Sharp 55″ 4K Smart UHDTV – $298
- Samsung 40” 4K TV – $328
- LG 49” 4K TV – $328
- Tickle Me Elmo for – $15.
- PS4 Gran Turismo Sport Bundle – $299
- PS4 1TB Console + controller – $199
- Xbox One S 500GB console + controller – $189
- Xbox One X – $499
- Hatchimals Golden Lynx Egg for – $49.88.
- Select iPhone and Samsung smartphone devices $0 down + $300 Walmart Gift Card
- HP Stream Laptop 14” Intel Celeron 4GB/32GB – $179
- Promark Shadow Drone w/GPS and VR headset – $99
- Google Home + $25 Shopping offer – $79
- Google Home Mini + $25 Shopping Offer – $29
- Roku 4K Streaming Stick Stick – $48
- Google Chromecast + $5 Vudu Credit – $20
- Board games CLUE and Connect 4 for $4.88.
- Samsung 58″ 4K Smart UHDTV – $598
- DVDs (Assorted) – $1.96
Other Black Friday advertisements:
- Black Friday 2017: Macy’s ad released, hours announced; deals on clothes, housewares and appliances
- Black Friday 2017: Best Buy releases ad with 50 pages of deals
- Black Friday 2017: Target ad released; Belk, Costco, BJ’s also out
- Black Friday 2017: Costco ad deals on laptops, TVs and more just leaked
- Black Friday 2017: Dell announces deals on laptops and more
- Black Friday 2017: Some toy ‘books,’ holiday ads released
- Black Friday 2017: Staples, Office Depot, OfficeMax ads released