An Oklahoma based company is recalling thousands of pounds of hot dogs and corn dogs due to concerns of listeria.
The products by Bar-S Foods were produced on July 10 through13 and have use by dates ranging from October 2016 to April 2017. View all labels here.
The hot dogs contains both chicken and pork products and were shipped nationwide.
The following products are subject to recall:
- 6-oz/1-lb. packages of “BAR-S Classic BUN LENGTH Franks MADE WITH CHICKEN, PORK ADDED” with “Use By” date of 10/11/2016 and case code 209.
- 12-oz. packages of “BAR-S CLASSIC Franks MADE WITH CHICKEN, PORK ADDED” with package code 6338, “Use By” date of 10/10/2016 and case code 6405.
- 24-oz./1.5-lb. cartons of “SIGNATURE Pick 5 CORNDOGS – 8 Honey Batter Dipped Franks On A Stick” with a “Use By” date of 4/6/2017 and case code 6071.
- 72-oz./2.67-lb. cartons of “BAR-S CLASSIC CORN DOGS – 16 Honey Batter Dipped Franks On A Stick” with “Use By” dates of 4/7/2017 and 4/8/2017 and case code 6396.
- 48-oz./3-lb. cartons of “BAR-S CLASSIC CORN DOGS – 16 Honey Batter Dipped Franks On A Stick” with package code 14054, “Use By” dates of 4/6/2017 and 4/9/2017, and case code 14038.
The products subject to recall bear establishment number “EST. P-81A” inside the USDA mark of inspection.
Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
Consumers with questions regarding the recall can call the Bar-S Foods Consumer Hotline at 1-888-965-6134.
There have been no confirmed reports of illness.