Mike Timmermann, Clark.com
If you’re an Amazon Prime member who’s trying to get the most out of your membership, you’ll want to know about the retail giant’s latest snack sample box.
The product has only been available for a short time, but it’s already a #1 bestseller in the “Snack Food Gifts” category.
Amazon’s new snack sample box is a hot seller!
Amazon’s sample boxes can save you money because if you buy one, you’ll receive an equal credit toward a future purchase of select items in a specific product category.
In other words, if you purchase the snack sample box for $9.99, you’ll get a $9.99 Amazon credit to buy more snacks.
Like all of Amazon’s sample boxes, the snack box is available to Prime members only. It comes with eight or more items from participating brands. Here are some examples:
- Barnana Organic Chewy Banana Bites, Coconut: 1.4 oz
- Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies: 3 cookies, 1.2 oz
- PowerBar Plant Protein Bar, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter: 1.76 oz
- Doritos Blaze Flavored Tortilla Chips: 3.125 oz
- Hippeas Organic Chickpea Puffs, Vegan White Cheddar: 1.4 oz
- Doritos Crunch Mix Nacho Cheese Flavored Snack Mix: 3 oz
- Sahale Snacks Grab & Go Cashew-Macadamia Glazed Nut Mix, Tangerine Vanilla: 1.5 oz
- RXBAR Protein Bar – Chocolate Sea Salt: 1.83 oz
- RXBAR Kids Snack Bar – Chocolate Chip: 1.16 oz
Although the snack box is a bestseller, the reviews are mixed. A few people commented that there’s a limited selection of items to choose from when redeeming the credit.
That’s why I always check to see what I can get with the credit before buying an Amazon sample box.
For example, you can scroll down to “Product description” and click on the link that says “select snack products” to see the redemption options.
This snack box tends to sell out quickly, but it’s back in stock on May 17 and you can order one right now. Visit ClarkDeals.com for a full list of the sample boxes that you can get for free after credit.