Taco lovers, rejoice: It’s National Taco Day, and restaurants across the country are celebrating with freebies, deals and other fun offers.
1. Have 50-cent mini tacos at On the Border. Flavors include beef, chicken tinga and veggie. Learn more here.
2. Send a friend a greeting card. Taco Bell is encouraging taco fans to share the love with National Taco Day e-cards. Check them out here.
3. Get three “value tacos” for $1.29 at Del Taco. The deal runs from 3-11 p.m. Tuesday. You also can get two free grilled chicken tacos by joining the chain’s Raving Fan eClub.Learn more here.
4. Check out Chipotle‘s brand-new chorizo offerings. Patrons can now order the spicy sausage on tacos, burritos, burrito bowls and salads at locations nationwide. Learn more here.
5. Have some free chips and salsa or a drink with your tacos at Qdoba. To get your freebie, sign up for Qdoba Rewards.
For more information follow this link here.