By Mike Timmermann, clarkhoward.com
If you’re planning a vacation soon, you’re probably looking forward to the rest and relaxation — but not packing your suitcase.
Lucky for you, the Travel Channel came up with some clever tricks using items from the dollar store that might make packing actually fun! Have you tried any of these hacks? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter.
These packing tricks will change the way you travel
- Attach a clothespin near the head of your toothbrush to keep it off counters.
- Use a floatie around a wine bottle to keep it from breaking in your suitcase.
- Put a binder clip over the tip of a razor to avoid cutting your fingers.
- Fill up a spare contact lens case with lotion for small trips.
- Store your hair straightener in an oven mitt.
- Never misplace your jewelry by putting it in a pill box.
- Put your shoes inside a hair net to keep your clothes clean.
- Use a hair clip to keep cords free of tangles.
- Put your necklace through a straw to keep it from tangling.
- Place several dryer sheets in your luggage to keep everything smelling fresh.
For more information follow this link, clarkhoward.com